- Directions from Halifax
- Directions from Truro
1. Head in the direction of Truro on HWY-102.
2. Take exit 10 (Noel Shore/Shubenacadie/Maitland)
3. Turn left onto HWY-215 W (continue on this road for 19.8KM)
4. Turn right onto HWY-236 E (signs for Truro/Princeport)
5. You will cross over a large bridge (Goss Bridge) in 1km.
6. Take your first left, into a dirt road after the bridge (you will see our sign).
7. Take an immediate left once you turn into the dirt road and that’s our driveway (green gates on either side).
1. Take the main TRURO exit (exit 14).
2. At the bottom of the exit, turn left towards OLD BARNS (rather than right into Truro where the Giant Tiger is located)
3. Drive 15 minutes down that road until you come to the end.
4. Turn right at the stop sign taking the first right down a dirt road(approx 1 min).
5. Once you turn onto the dirt road, you will turn left immediately onto our driveway (green gates on either side).
Thanks so much. If you have any questions or need any additional information please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 1(902) 751-2132