- Directions from Halifax
- Directions from Truro
1. Head in the direction of Truro on HWY-102.
2. Take exit 10 (Noel Shore/Shubenacadie/Maitland)
3. Turn left onto HWY-215 W (continue on this road for 19.8KM)
4. Turn right onto HWY-236 E (signs for Truro/Princeport)
5. You will cross over a large bridge (Goss Bridge) in 1km.
6. Take your first left, into a dirt road after the bridge (you will see our sign).
7. Take an immediate left once you turn into the dirt road and that's our driveway (green gates on either side).
You take the main TRURO exit (exit 14). At the bottom of the exit you turn left towards OLD BARNS (rather thanright into Truro where the Giant Tiger is located) and then you drive down that road until you come to the end(approx 15 mins). Turn right at the stop sign at the end of that road and then take your first right down a dirt road(approx 1 min). Once you turn down the dirt road, you will turn left immediately onto our driveway. It has 2 greengates on either side of it.
Thanks so much. If you have any questions or need any additional information please contact us via email (email@example.com) or by phone at 1(902) 751-2132